The 6th Annual Basel House Mural Festival is THE place to be during Art Basel Week where street art, eclectic music, innovative unique vendors, and new-age art installations from across the globe come together to create an unparalleled experience. In the center of Miami’s Wynwood Arts District, across 30,000SF of mural wall space, including projection mapping installations, artisan vendors, and a whole lot more. This FREE event will offer live painting, unique art installations, vert ramp, live music, late-night DJs, mural tours, Saturday Night Art Battle, workshops, art & lifestyle vendor marketplace, cocktails, food trucks, and more.
RSVP today to get your first drink FREE!
Must be 21+ to drink. Please drink responsibly.
- Friday, December 4th 3:00 PM – 2:00 AM
- Saturday, December 5th 1:00 PM – 2:00 AM
- Sunday, December 6th 1:00 PM – 9:00 PM
- 10 days of painting * 40+ mural projects * 60+ artists
- MURALS Top street artists from across the globe painting LARGE-SCALE murals across 6 city blocks in Wynwood Art District.
- DIGITAL ARTS PLAYGROUND Experience a new reality as the walls come to life at night with digital video mapping projections
- MURAL TOURS Guided Mural Tours by Miami’s Best Graffiti Guide at 4:20 PM Daily
- FREE BLOCK PARTY with Live Painting, Unique Art Installations, Live Music, late night DJs, Artist & Vendor Market, Food Trucks, Pop-Up Retail & Restaurant Concepts, Brand Activations, Beer Garden, Cocktail Bars, VIP, Media & Artist Hospitality Hideaway Lounge, Spray Paint Pop Up Shop, Street Art Tours and more!!
- EFFEN VODKA presents the #Differentbydesign Art Gallery at the Old RC Cola Plant
- ARTISAN MARKET with curated, unique vendors displaying creative products, clothing, art, jewelry, and a variety of artistic and one-of-a-kind products
Visit www.baselhouse.com for more info